We are looking for:
Assistant Manager/Manager Brand Servicing
Dec 21, 2022
WHAT WE EXPECT
Loops is an award-winning creative-led integrated marketing agency. The company has operations in Sri Lanka, Qatar, Australia and Malaysia. Our clients include brands from around the world; multinational and local; across a multitude of industries. For more information, visit loops.lk.
We’re looking for a dynamic Team Leader to join our vibrant team to undertake the following tasks,
- Coach, support & motivate team members to help them meet departmental & organizational goals.
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of brand servicing protocols
- Understanding client briefs, identifying business problems and providing strategic marketing communications solutions in a professional manner.
- Directing activities for the professional development of team members.
- Mastermind creative and innovative solutions by collaborating with other departments within the scope of the agency to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Keeping track of the latest trends and advances in technologies and understanding the progress in marketing technologies such as digital marketing, to offer the best solutions to clients.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial targets allocated to the team
- Collaborating (and assisting) with other departments within the company to plan and execute internal and external projects
- 4+ years prior experience in customer-facing roles
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Interested? Forward your CV with the subject ‘Assistant Manager/Manager – Brand Servicing’ and tell us why you’d like to apply for the position on the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org